Taking the steps to deal with Covid-19
As the only outpatient treatment center in Miami, OK that solely focuses on treating opioid dependence, the NEO Health and Wellness Center is dedicated to our mission of taking that first step to hope and healing with the citizens of Miami, Oklahoma as a whole, and the surrounding states. We have continued with this same approach in dealing with Covid-19, as we began implementing precautions in early March and have continued to increase and revise the following procedures to protect our most precious resources; our clients and staff:
- Screening all new/current clients on the day of their appointments with temperature checks and taking a symptom/exposure questionnaire.
- Screening all staff daily with temperature checks and symptom/exposure questionnaire.
- Issuing a mandatory requirement that all staff with direct access to our clients where masks.
- Following all doctor recommendations for quarantining staff with possible symptoms/exposure.
- Administration is working closely with local, state and national public health officials such as the Oklahoma Healthcare Authority, Oklahoma Hospital Association, and the Department of Human Services to incorporate the latest recommendations for limiting exposure and ensure patient/staff safety.
- Administration is closely monitoring supplies of personal protective equipment to ensure adequate stock to protect staff/patients.
- The Plant Operations Team has increased sanitation on all high traffic areas following the latest CDC guidelines.